Residential Block Management Services
Over 100 Residential Blocks Managed in London & The South East
Residential block management is a complex service that requires considered knowledge of both property legislation and the know how to get the job done. With a great deal of responsibility falling on the shoulders of the block management company, you need a firm you can really rely on.
A company with a proven track record.
At Taylor Chartered Surveyors we have over 40 years experience in residential block management, so you and your Lessees can be sure you’re in safe hands.
We know that no two buildings are the same. No two Lessees have the same issues, nor landlords the same needs. Working with independent Freeholders, Resident Management and RTM Companies, we tailor our services to your individual development, providing a service that works for you.
How We Work
By planning from the very beginning we hope to avoid any unnecessary expenses down the road. That’s why we always start any residential block management job with a full review of the development, creating a schedule of any works that need to be undertaken. At the same time we will produce a costing review of your current contracts in order to evaluate whether you are getting value for your money.
Our Block Management Services
Our list of residential block management services offer everything you could need as a landlord, including:
- Management and the overseeing of repair and maintenance works (cleaning, gardening, lift and pumps/plant, etc.).
- Collection and administration of ground rent and service charges.
- Regular inspections of communal areas.
- Insurance advice and procurement.
- Leasehold Extension valuations and advice.
- Management of Lessees.
- Overseeing major (Section 20) works.
- Enhancement of asset value.
- Health and safety, and fire risk assessments and compliance.
- Employment and management of on-site staffing requirements.
- Regular health checks on buildings.
- Long term planning for any capital expenditure.